Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- A healthy baby boy. Jena
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- The strength to make space for peace for myself and to make the path straight for others. Allison
- Strength to finish my project over the next three days. Jack
- My cousin Dirk who is living with leukemia. Liz
- Those of us who may be entering into spaces that may not feel welcoming or safe during the holidays. Caroline
- A friend who fell through the roof and is in poor condition. For his recovery and that he would be able to respond to doctors and family. Crystal
- The murder suicide that happened in our neighborhood. For the family and community affected by it. Christina
- Sarah who is a new mom and is going to be evicted from her apartment.
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Warren Kirk @ Flickr]