Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Today’s sermon. Rothko
- Everyone who shares their voice on Sundays and for the support of this community. Justin
- My dad not needing chemo after being diagnosed with skin cancer. David
- My sister who was diagnosed with a form of MS that is manageable. David
- The ability to focus on family more than food after my recovery from an eating disorder. Olivia
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- The liminal spaces in all our lives and what they have to teach us. Caroline
- My friend who passed away two years ago. For his family during this time and for his mom’s physical healing. Hannah
- Discernment for my vocation. And, that I would be able to pause in the uncomfortableness of this time as I seek God’s guidance. Errol
- My brother suffering addiction. Rebekah
- My wife’s upcoming surgery for thyroid cancer. Thomas
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Robert Ogilvie @ Flickr]