Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- The celebration of motherhood. Liz
- My sister who is adopting three kids. Liz
- My sister-in-law who is pregnant after much difficulty. Alli
- Kendra who is graduating from high school and all those graduating this season. Alli
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Those experiencing pain, loss or longing today. Liz
- God to speak through me as I speak to a large group of Hispanic women next weekend. Liz
- The mix of joy and grief as we prepare to celebrate at my brother’s wedding without our mom. Gina
- One of my sister’s who is having surgery and the other who is having a baby. Mac
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Olga Wysopal @ Flickr]