As we continue in the season of Lent, Jason Minnix explores the role of permission in our journey and reflects on the ways we may have been stuck in our faith [Luke 13:31-35].
- Who have I given permission to love me?
- Where does my trust need healing today?
- How am I being invited in a gathering love?
- Four Responses to our Demons. Acknowledge, Validate, Compassion, Share
- Attending to the Craft of Spiritual Intimacy. What creates movement now towards spiritual intimacy for you? What was once helpful that you’re now finding no longer helpful and need to let go of?