Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- A place where our weaknesses are welcome. (Gena)
- My mother who is turning 90 years old. I’m grateful for my mother and I pray she has many more years ahead of her. (Dolores)
- Everyone who has a goal, that they focus on the light and add love to learn from the challenges. (Adam)
- A job offer after a difficult period. (Aslin)
- Vox and how it’s been a wonderful place for our family and friends. May it continue to be welcoming and healing. (Robert)
- My sister who is full term after experiencing several miscarriages in the past. I’m happy she and the baby are healthy. (Emma)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Healing from the dizziness I’ve been experiencing. And, wisdom for the doctors who are trying to figure out why. (Dolores)
- Oliver and his family who lost a brother and son to lupus recently. (Sarah)
- My husband’s father who is having surgery to remove cancer. May the doctors remove it all and may he be healed. (Arielle)
- My co-worker Granger who is going through a difficult custody battle and was the victim of identity theft. May I remain a positive friend. (Ian)
- A friend suffering from auto immune issues. (Sydney)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Fatma Gultekin @ Flickr]