Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Our ability to grow in understanding that we may find our place and peace. (Weylin)
- The healing of my niece who fought off cancer. (Terry)
- God’s grace during this difficult time. (Jack)
- My great grandmother who turned 100.
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- A close family friend who passed away from cancer. For peace for their family. (Mia)
- The courage and wisdom to seek meaningful peace. (Jack)
- More awareness of privilege in our culture. And, that we may find our place of humility. (Justin)
- Healing for a friend from her addiction. (Anslee)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Gordon Hart @ Flickr]