As we prepare for the new year, Jason Minnix explores what we put on in our lives and how we can be dressed in the essence of God [Colossians 3:12-17].
- What have I received that I need to let go of?
- What small part of God’s essence would I like to receive and extend in the year to come?
- Podcast: On Being (Walter Brueggemann)
Putting On a Little Bit.
- Grow quiet and take a couple deep breaths
- Listen for one bit that really resonates with you.
- Take your word and breath it in. Let it fill your whole body as a gift from God.
- Let Go of having to manage any of it on your own.
- Set an intention to receive this once a week in the year ahead.