As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- My wife finding a job.
- My friend who has been a source of support and help to me.
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Barbara and her healing from a lung transplant. (Kelly)
- My niece who found out she has cancer. For her encouragement, healing and to have faith in God. (Terry)
- My little brother who is struggling with addiction. And, for families who have loved ones struggling with addiction. (Meg)
- My niece Jackie and her daughter, Ava, who lost a partner and a father this past week. (Claudia)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Maya Beano @ Flickr]