How do we move from our reasonable resolutions to dreaming in league with the Divine? On the fourth week of advent, Christopher Mack opens up about how experience and encounter get us unstuck and in step with God’s Radical Love [Matthew 1:18-25]
- How is Jesus being “with us” an anchor through imperfections and surprises this season?
- Is there someone you might respond differently to in light of God’s Love?
- What’s awakened and unsettled in you as you move with God through the certainty of the status quo to the creative unfolding of God’s Just Love?
- Book: Holy Envy: Finding God in the Faith of Others by Barbara Brown Taylor
- Book: Silence: And Other Surprising Invitations of Advent by Enuma Okoro
- Poetry: For a New Beginning By John O’Donohue