As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- A fun and inspirational sermon. (Terry)
- Healing and for the Lord being there for me even when no one else was and I didn’t want the Lord there. (Giselle)
- A new job and not having to move from Austin. (David)
- A new job in a healthy environment after leaving a toxic job environment. (Melissa)
- The gift of life and healing. (Rachel)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- All those who have undergone reparative therapy. (Joe)
- Guidance from the Lord on my current job situation. (Aslyn)
- A friend undergoing lymphoma. (Paige)
- A friend who is going through a separation. (Paige)
- Comfort for Mia and Julian after the passing of their mom and older sister. (Neal)
- All the soldiers with PTSD. (Justin)
- Pepperdine University who is being affected by the fires. (Justin)
- The recent health scare with my child. That they would remain in good health. (Ryan)
- This time of transition and questions around job security. (Ryan)
- A family friend who has had chronic pain. Blessings for her health and guidance on how to help her.
- My friend Caroline who is struggling with suicidal thoughts. And, for anyone who can’t see how loved and beautiful they are.
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Brad McMurray @ Flickr]