As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Today’s homily and for this community. (Terry)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- The faith to live freely and without fear. (Sarah)
- A friend who’s mother had a double lung transplant. For her healing and her family. (Kelly)
- The Jewish community at Brandeis University and Squirrel Hill. (Gina)
- My past struggles with alcohol and drug addiction. For how I’ve struggled since my father passed away And, for my desire to trust God, so that I can be a good dad and husband for my family. (Marshall)
- Safe travels with family.
- My friend who was diagnosed with bone cancer and had to undergo an amputation. (Robb)
- Friends who have recently passed away from cancer. And, for family members in denial of addiction. (Becca)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Margriet Zwarthoed @ Flickr]