As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- The many who have felt their public traumas played out on a public stage this week. For those who are hurt, angry confused and for those who don’t know how to respond to someone else’s pain, we pray for grace and mercy. (Sarah)
- The grace to be kind to ourselves and others. We pray that God’s mercy would bring healing to our world. (Sarah)
- My my sister who is ill and may pass away this week. (Ed)
- My ex who is suing me and for justice and mercy and grace in this process. (Robyn)
- Rest for my dad who’s father passed away. (Lindsay)
- My best friend from high school who was found dead. For his family and friends who loved him. (Sean)
- Gratitude for what you have and not losing sight of that. (Madyson)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Rafael M. Milani @ Flickr]