As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- My cousin Dirk who is doing well after a bone marrow transplant. (Liz)
- Gratitude during this difficult time. (Jack)
- The friends and families who are safe in coastal North Carolina. (Gina)
- A mentor who is moving to a new job and has been a blessing in my life. (Madyson)
- Healing physically and emotionally. (Hannah)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- My hometown in Massachusetts that endured an explosion. Comfort and healing as they rebuild. (Susan)
- My brother’s best friend who passed away. (Autumn)
- The difficulties endured over the past couple of years. And, for peace, wisdom and God’s intervention. (Jack)
- The friends and families in coastal North Carolina. (Gina)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Nikki Lake @ Flickr]