As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- The birth of baby Lincoln. (Weylin)
- A year of sobriety for my brother. (Alli)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- My brother who just moved to Austin and had his moped stolen.
- The families that have been separated and the children who are dealing with the affects of those separations. (Tony)
- A new season of being at home with my kids and today’s reminder to incorporate play into our life. (Gaby)
- A friend’s mom whose lung condition is worsening. For her healing and a lung transplant. (Kelly)
- Jen who is now at home recovering from surgery after delivery. (Weylin)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Sayaka Minemura @ Flickr]