As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- A new job. (Courtney)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- The recent bombings in our community and the families who have been affected. (James)
- My new job, which will mean a move from Austin. (Courtney)
- My parents and brother who are having troubles with their relationship. (Courtney)
- George’s healing after he was recently beaten. (Erin)
- My wife’s cousin who passed away and her family who is mourning her loss. (Matt)
- Grace from my ex-partner and for good quality time with my son. (Matt)
- Phil and Jen’s recovery after their cancer diagnosis and for their families. (Mia)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by S Edwards @ Flickr]