As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- The support of Vox community after my brother-in-law passed away. (Terry)
- God’s protection and no injuries after my husband was in a cycling accident. (Claudia)
- My friend Nick who was in a motorcycle accident and is doing well and his continued improvement. (Daniel)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- A friend who’s sister passed away and for her family. (Liz)
- My brother-in-law who passed away. (Terry)
- The young lady who was involved in my husband’s cycling accident. Grace and peace to her. (Claudia)
- Patience to be in a liminal space and make needed changes. (Sean)
- The recent attack of a student where my sister is a teacher. And, the safety of students at the school and for the attacker. (Ali)
- My friend Nick’s recovery after a motorcycle accident and continued positivity during this time. (Daniel)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Ding Ren @ Flickr]