As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Travel to Gay Christian Conference and the community attending. (Joe)
- My friend inviting me to Vox. (Hannah)
- Purchase of first home by the grace of God. (JC)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Mother’s physical health. (Jen)
- Brother Jack who is struggling and grace for parents during this time. (Courtney)
- Giselle who has struggled with addiction and who’s boyfriend passed away recently. May she know that she is loved. (Melissa)
- Clarity and direction as I approach my college graduation. (Olivia)
- Morgan who is going through chemo and for her healing. (Brianna)
- Aunt who’s cancer has returned and for her health. (Mort)
- College friend who recently passed away. And, support for her husband and children. (Weylin)
- My family who is in business together and the family dynamics. (Thomas)
- For those who feel unwelcome. (Matt)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Joe Nigel Coleman @ Flickr]