As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- My younger sister who just got engaged (Steven)
- Our new baby Eleanor who was born a couple weeks ago (Sarah)
- A baby boy due this February (Sarah)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- An invitation to love through the limitless love of God (Liz)
- Friends who are going through a difficult time (Shay)
- Jeany and her family as she is in hospice care for her lung cancer (Rachel)
- Losing one of my cousins this past Christmas (Alison)
- A co-worker whose wife was diagnosed with breast cancer (Steven)
- My sister in law who was hospitalized with kidney stones while pregnant (Joe)
- Our upcoming baby’s dad who is still waiting for his visa to be approved (Sarah)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Matt Bower @ Flickr]