As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Community where we are invited to be ourselves (Gena)
- The past hard year, to know I’m worthy of love (Courtney)
- Community and a place of healing at Vox (Melissa)
- The home I’ve had at Vox the last four years, and fulfilling my dream of teaching in Japan (Caleb)
- Health and friends (Becky)
- The community here and the perseverance to pursue my own business (Scott)
- Josh and Caroline, and their new son who was adopted last week (Caleb)
- Our neighbors whose daughter graduated, and son got out of the hospital. For our neighborhood, after some neighbors who were selling drugs were removed (Karen)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- My struggle with anxiety and depression (Melissa)
- My safety and health after a car crash with a drunk driver, and the upcoming legal struggle (Josh)
- This time in my community, and the development of leaders (Marnie)
- My sister and her husband, who are struggling with first year of marriage (Parker)
- My parents moving back to Colorado, and the emotional transition (Allie)
- Kathy, who leaves for Mexico on public health trip (Callie)
- Debbie, my friend with pneumonia who is in the icu, and her family. For myself and partner, for a little break from work right now (Anslee)
- A friend who is trying to quit smoking and chocolate (Adam)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Brad McMurray @ Flickr]