As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Signs of hope and joy after my husband finally met family from my Dad’s side (Kelly)
- My neighbors Ed and Nancy, who bought me a space heater (Becky)
- My 3rd Sunday at Vox (Mark)
- Vox and wonderful community who have supported me here (Sam)
- Sam and her friendship (Liz)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Working at a new place, and the adjustment (Mick)
- My roommate’s family friend who recently committed suicide, and my best friend from college, whose brother overdosed (Lars)
- Graceful response to tension in my home (Mark)
- Tandra while she recovers from brain surgery (Rachel)
- Protection and pockets of community as I travel for the next year (Sam)
- My sister and niece,for resolution in their custody negotiations (Liz)
- My dad, who went to church for first time in long time, that he would be able to see God and find community(Joe)
- Two of my coworkers, one who recently lost a pregnancy, and another who is having seizures (Steven)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Owls & Bears @ Flickr]