As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- My home during holidays (Becky)
- Everyone at vox, and especially my friends that invited me here (Hannah)
- Kevin, who was in a serious car accident but is ok (John)
- Healing in a hard year (Alenna)
- Continued growth and progress in my faith (Gabbi)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- The peace and silence of Christ to find us during business of holidays (James)
- The struggle after moving to Nashville and not being at church for months (Katherine)
- My wife Amy’s best friend’s Mom,that her suffering would end and peace would come (Jon)
- Those of us that struggle with depression, that we can find bright spots and self care in this time (Erin)
- My best friends Anna and Travis, for their first pregnancy after trying for 3 years (Ali)
- The family in the vehicle that hit Kevin’s car, who were injured seriously (John)
- Our neighbor that died in house fire, for their family and friends (Matt)
(Hannah) friend Andrew had colon cancer, next steps (Hannah)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Lyd.ium @ Flickr]