As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- The prayers of this community, and my recent spiritual growth (Gabby)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- That we can be a place of peace and grace in the world(Sarah)
- The victims of the recent hurricane (Becky)
- A friend visiting this week from my hometown, that she would carry positive stories of my life and business in Austin back home (Marnie)
- Young people today, that they will see leaders above reproach in their lives (Matson)
- A balance of personal protection and generosity in my life (Matson)
- Miguel & Viviana in Venezuela, as they search for a doctor who can perform surgery on their unborn child (Nic)
- A meeting with my boss this week, that I can approach confrontation with grace (Melissa)
- The people of Russia and the US, that we could see each other as communities rather than regimes (Michael)
- My sister, Becky, that she can find a feeling of refreshment and safety after recovering from an abusive home situation last year (Susie)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by ding ren @ Flickr]