As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- My birthday lunch at Vox, and the gifts I received from neighbors at Mobile Loaves village (Becky)
- My time of doubt and grace after I was laid off, and my new job (Josh)
- Time with my friends Matt & Stacey after I’ve been traveling for months (Selinia)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- My ability to hold tension, and wisdom rooted in love, as I approach family conflict (Sarah)
- The conversation I have to have with my roommate tonight, and our tension (Matson)
- Bethanny’s dad, who will be on a transplant list next week, but was also denied coverage for medicine (Michael)
- Clarity about my inner conflict, that I can open myself up to God’s help (Gabbi)
- My travel and visit with family soon, the tension with them about my move to Austin (Scott)
- The Reeds family after their severe car accident in LA (Selinia)
- My little sister as she starts college, that she would remember God’s promise to her (Madeline)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.