As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- The newest addition to our family (Giselle)
- The working vehicle I now have, and for my estranged husband’s agreement to go to marriage boot camp (Shawna)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- My upcoming family vacation to visit unwell loved ones, mix of joy and sorrow (Melissa)
- A friend who is leaving to help minister to Kenya and the recent assassination of the president of the Kenyan Covenant Church (Garth)
- My father who has heart stent surgery on Tuesday July the 12th at noon. Pray for comfort and safety in health. (Karen)
- My sister and brother-in-law have had some trouble with fertility. They’re undergoing IVF on Friday, July the 15th (Kelly)
- Morgan’s mom who’s in the hospital for surgery (Dave)
- Sunny, Cassandra and Madeline who lost their dad this week
- People to take action in the black lives matter movement, and for the work that Austin Justice Coalition is doing. (Adam)
- Clarity and sunshine after the rains. That the black lives matter events would reveal something to us; For self examination. (Chris)
- People to stop killing each other and that they would go to peace and love. And for my right eyesight. (Becky)
- A friend who is having a liver transplant (David)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.