As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- My friends in Maryland whose twins were born healthy despite a high risk pregnancy (Joe)
- My housewarming party last week and the gifts I received (Becky)
- My own journey of faith and discovering areas that I need growth (Caleb)
- My younger sister Candice who is graduating from college despite personal health issues (Ali)
- Getting through a challenging first year of college (Sea)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- A member of our community who lost their grandfather to cancer in a short period of time (Gideon)
- My friends needing to raise money for their medical bills (Joe)
- My friend who is separated from her husband and going through the divorce process
- My grandmother who discovered she has lung cancer this past week and she doesn’t know God (Emilie)
- My friend who went to the ER yesterday and has been dealing with medical issues this past year (Emilie)
- All the Christians who have been killed in the world (Becky)
- My best friend who will be moving to Colorado (Madeleine)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.