As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- My grandmother who passed away on Friday and for her beautiful life (Carrie)
- My best friend who got engaged (Michael)
- My friend who is pregnant with twins after years of struggling with infertility (Jamie)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Us to lean into our weakness and brokenness this week as we reflect on Christ’s death (Liz)
- A couple who recently had a baby the same time the mother’s mom passed away (Darby)
- Catherine whose indoor cat is missing (Kristen)
- The wind storms out where I live (Becky)
- My sister who has a bacterial infection and is about to travel (Bri)
- My surgery scheduled later this week (Shane)
- My friend’s cousin who passed away after giving birth to triplets (Carrie)
- My grandmother who passed away on Friday and for our family as we mourn (Carrie)
- My negotiations with a developer that I will be able to provide protection for the construction workers here in Austin
- Transitioning to the world of freelance work (Megan)
- Friend who is going through a rough season of therapy (Jamie)
- My friend’s mother who was just diagnosed with cancer (Marnie)
- My best friend whose baby has tumors on his heart (Caroline)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.