As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Everyone who prayed for my grandmother,she is cancer free after a second biopsy, and for the news that we will be having a baby girl, and my acceptance to grad school (Matt)
- New home, and new neighbors (Becky)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- God to continue creating safety and for everyone to be responsible this week two years after the SXSW tragedy (James)
- Discernment in my parents, while they decide to stay in Turkey as missionaries or return to Houston (Sarahbeth)
- A friend who is in icu with cancer (Marnie)
- A missionary partner with health issues, that he will find good doctors and a sound diagnosis (Joe)
- Figuring out where my life is going while I’m in Americorps (Caleb)
- Andrea, whose dad was hit by a car last week, uncle was killed by a car a few days later (Emilie)
- Wisdom and faith to see my next two years after recent news(Shane)
- Baby Penny, who is on life support after her mom gave birth (Angel)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.