As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- God’s generosity and following my heart into the graphic design field from engineering (Ming)
- Weylin for helping after my purse was stolen (Becky)
- My sister’s pregnancy, and my future niece or nephew (Kat)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Sophie, who I coach, that her heart will be guarded after her uncle’s suicide (Ali)
- The family of a friend who recently died in a car accident (John)
- My Mom, who recently found a lump in her breast, peace and healing as we figure out what it is (Alina)
- A few colleagues who recently lost their jobs, that they will recieve opportunities and hope (James)
- A friend just found she can’t carry a baby after 4 yrs of treatment, who is searching for a surrogate (Candice)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.