As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Your prayers for my uncle, and his great recovery after surgery (Shay)
- My sister’s new job after a long unemployment ( Liz)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Everyone in my hometown, after tornadoes this week (Josh)
- My mom’s health going into a doctor’s appointment this week (Shay)
- My neighbor Bill, who is starting treatment for cancer(Gideon)
- My little sister’s spirits and finances after she broke her leg last week (Emily)
- My good friend Estephania in Spain, who was killed in a motorcycle accident, and for her brother’s guilt as the driver (Brenden)
- My friend’s teenage brother began threatening suicide, for him to feel hope; and a friend with crohn’s disease having stomach surgery this week.
- Peace as my grandmother goes through her last few days (Kat)
- Community in Austin and grace as I face divorce and separation from my children (Kevin)
- New unexpected steps after tragedy (Christie)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.