As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Those in our community who invest in our young people (Gena)
- My sister’s new peaceful home and healing that is happening for her (Suzie)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- The continued realization that God does walk with us, for my trust in God to grow (John)
- The victims of domestic violence I work with, especially those who are undocumented (Melissa)
- Healing (Seay)
- Christians around the world (Becky)
- My sister’s financial stability (Susie)
- A good friend and her family, after her brother took his life this week (Morgan)
- My wife Erin and our family, during her high risk pregnancy(Matt)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.