As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- The Hausers who welcomed their new baby Ruby and being home after being in NICU for a week (Claudia)
- My dad who has been taking care of his father who is ill and is also looking out for others (Mellisa)
- Everything that I have and how blessed I am (Sahil)
- Having a gracious family to spend Christmas with (Michael)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Healing and wholeness for my father-in-law Tony during this Christmas season (Gideon)
- Janice who is struggling with substance abuse and is in a coma (Mick)
- One of my students whose brother is dying from cancer and has no one to talk with (Jon H)
- A big job opportunity and to carry out God’s purpose for this opportunity (Sahil)
- A peaceful Christmas (Becky)
- Healing for my feet as I am having trouble walking (Becky)
- My older brother and I who had a conflict this Christmas and for grace to see my own faults and wisdom for how to initiate reconciliation (Michael)
- My friend Jude who lost her job and has a mom with dementia and lost her father to cancer this past week (Jenna)
- My sister-in-law’s mother who had a seizure and a brain tumor on Christmas Eve (Will)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.