As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- For where God has placed us (Sarah)
- One year of joyful marriage with my wife Sarah (Dane)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- My friend, whose father was killed by a drunk driver recently (Naomi)
- That Natalie’s father was able to pass away with family by his side, and for traveling mercies as we make our way to the services this week (Randy & Natalie)
- Radical healing for my sister’s mental health who is back in the hospital, and for my loneliness while I celebrate my birthday without her (Monique)
- Our wedding on Saturday, and all the little details between now and then (Taylor & Austyn)
- My aunts Daphne and Robin, who are both going through divorces (Liz)
- My friend Katie who recently lost her father, and my journey to see her this week (Olena)
- The confusion and sadness after tragic events this weekend,that God would allow us to be carriers of that peace (Sarah)
- Strength for my little in big brothers big sisters while her brother struggles with heart problems and no health insurance (Ali)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.