As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- My company, who gave us time this week to volunteer around the city (James)
- My friends that I’m lucky enough to consider family (Jenna)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- My mom, Kelly, who has spent time in jail and is very distant from God right now (Tyler)
- My grandmother, who is having a knee replacement this week (Rachel)
- The upcoming birth of our second child, for an easier delivery this time
- My boyfriend Andrew, who is having a hard time adjusting to changes (Liz)
- The upcoming anniversary of my nephew’s death, and his parents Rachel and Matt (John)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.