As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Missionary friends had family tragedy, lost home (Becky)
- A good friend who developed an eating disorder in middle of hard time, and for me to be able to help(Liz)
- Migration crisis in the world, those finding themselves outcast (Liz)
- My sister Becky in Brooklyn who just left an abusive living situation, that she’ll find community and peace (Suzie)
- Relief to my best friend Megan who is going through severe depression (Erin)
- My sister who is a veteran, dealing with health issues, and my best friend going through a divorce with 2 kids (Naomi)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.