As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Everyone who helped me get my trailer packed up this week (Becky)
- The gift of this community, and finding my faith while here (Katrina)
- New role models in my brother’s life, and his move to Detroit (Natasha)
- My little sister, who was married last week (Brenden)
- The positive 1 year checkup after my son had reconstructive surgery (Autumn)
- My host brother in Mali, who decided to become a missionary
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Healing and peace to the people in Tunisia and Kuwait after the recent attacks (Weylin)
- Safe pregnancy and delivery for my sister’s baby (Delilah)
- Awareness of the divisiveness the recent SCOTUS decision brings, and a reminder to be loving (Melissa)
- Zoe, who attempted suicide this week and is recovering in the hospital (Liz)
- A good friend who lost her mother recently (Autumn)
- Forgiveness to my sister for a hurtful moment at the end of a calm vacation (Sarah)
- Patience and peace while waiting for some important health testing
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.