As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- All the prayers for my eye to heal, which are working (Becky)
- My little brother’s engagement, and my Mom’s new marriage (Stephanie)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- The parents and our community, as we model peace, strength, grace & joy to our children (Weylin)
- Courage and clarity in deciding to go back to Kenya or stay in the states (Madeline)
- My mom, Kelly, who struggles with addiction (Tyler)
- The pain and struggle with having my dad in assisted care, hope for his new body, how to pray for his life now (Bekah)
- The women in my life, especially my sister who is getting married, and that my Nana can see her wedding (Brenden)
- Women who hurt on Mother’s Day, and those that struggle to expand their families (Mandy Jo)
- Natasha, who is traveling to Colorado for the summer, and my sister who is struggling with lifelong health problems (Allie)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.