As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- My grandmother Goldie who passed away this week after celebrating her 100 year old birthday and for her choice of joy and love throughout her life (Liz)
- God’s blessing of a new job that I have been waiting for
- God delivering me from my distress (Skylar)
- A former roommate who was going down a dark path and feeling lost but recently found a job and has helped in his journey (Caleb)
- Graduating from my graduate program and the support of friends and family the last 3 years (Shane S)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- The churches in Baltimore to be places of grace and for justice and healing in that city (Gid)
- Transitions coming up in my life and a difficult conversation I will need have with my boss at work (Courtney)
- My boyfriend’s dad who suffered a mini stroke yesterday and for his recovery (Andrea)
- Next steps after finishing my graduate program (Shane S)
- A friend who is serving in Nepal and is safe, but those who they were serving are in great despair (Kirsten K)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.