As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Having a health scare which turned out to be benign (Brandon D)
- The healthy recovery of my wife Margarita who was hospitalized for a bad infection after giving birth to a newborn and for this community that supported us (John B)
- Brittany and Nicolas’s new baby Luisa (Claire K)
- Being able to connect with others who are going through difficult medical issues (Claire L)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Brittany and Kelly’s mom Rita who passed away last night from cancer (Claire K)
- Discernment around an opportunity to go back to Kenya this summer and the fears of unrest in the country (Madeleine)
- Losing a friend who died suddenly and unexpectedly
- My STAAR tests that I am taking this week (Elena)
- Healing my broken ankle (Caleb)
- My sister in high school who is in a dark season of her life (Caleb)
- My friend who has been going down a dark path and not responding to his friends (Caleb)
- The hope of insurance coverage after exhausting all options for treatment on my ankles (Claire)
- A professor of mine who lost his wife this past weekend (Matt W)
- People in our neighborhood learning how to be a good community (Matt W)
- My friend David who has intestinal cancer (Becky)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.