As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- My new home at the Community 1st village (Becky)
- My wife, on our 7th wedding anniversary
- The assistant professorship my sister just accepted, and her success (Jesse)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Peace and openness for the East Austin community as we enter into difficult discussions (Gideon)
- God to bring mercy and grace to the brothel outreach program I work for. (Monique)
- All the lives lost, and their families, in the German airline crash (Becky)
- My cousins Michael, Jess, & Aunt Teresa as they deal with the sudden loss of my uncle (Kelly)
- My sister’s health, and our relationship (Melissa)
- Feelings of isolation and the burden of choice (Aaron)
- My girlfriend, who is facing the death of a close family member for the 1st time (Joel)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.