As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Jason’s sister, Emily, visiting this week and her upcoming graduation (Gena)
- 18th wedding anniversary with my husband Brandon (Kirsten)
- Admission & funding for graduate school (Melissa)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Peace to Alan ,who lost a family member recently (Stephen)
- My sister, who was hospitalized for a suicide attempt, just release and doing much better (Melissa)
- A safe, challenging, and open experience volunteering with Homeboy Industries in LA over spring break (Allie)
- Sam & Gena in Boston, during the bad weather
- Everyone visiting Austin during SXSW,those in the service industry, and that our city can be open hosts (Jon)
- My sister in Germany, who is expecting her first son, but also facing cancer treatment (Crystal)
- Women around the world in honor of international women’s day (Kirsten)
- Healing to my grandmother, who just had a stroke and is experiencing speech loss (Sally)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.