As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- My brother who is getting married in a couple months and getting accepted into a doctorate program at UT (Matt W)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- One of my professors who passed away suddenly and for his family and friends who are grieving his death (Hannah)
- My friend David who has cancer and has been given 3 months left to live (Becky)
- My future as I will be moving soon (Becky)
- An old friend who has recurring blot clots in his leg and may have to amputate his leg
- My friends who work at a home that helps teens where one of the teen girls took her own life (Melissa)
- My grandmother who suddenly got pneumonia (Melissa)
- Our travels to Europe with our toddler and my mother and for safety and grace within our family
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.