As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Those that helped me when I was sick, and Mobile Loaves & Vox for helping with my social security (Becky)
- My sister who recently got engaged (Matt)
- A new job & new roommate after a season of hurt (Anslee)
- My Mom’s fiance and their future marriage, as a reminder that God is never late (Barron)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- My aunt,who was diagnosed with breast cancer this week (John)
- Upcoming journey to Nicaragua to teach, & peace in the classroom. (Samantha)
- My mom, a cancer survivor, who just found new abnormalities & is in between insurance (Matt)
- Pease to anyone who was harmed by the anti-Muslim protestors & legislator at the capitol (Melissa)
- Morgan, who served as a doula for a difficult birth where mom is in critical care (Maya)
- Healing of my grandmother,who is in critical care (Morgan)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Austin Kamps @ Flickr]