As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- The end of the semester and much needed rest (Shane)
- Jason’s sermon today (Skylar)
- A recently deceased caretaker from my childhood who took care of me & shared her faith with everyone (Karen)
- Our time to allow room for darkness during Advent & Christmas (Caleb)
- The wonderful memories of the Advent potluck last night (Becky)
- My grandmother who just passed away at 90, the relief from her pain (Dan)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Grace for the capacity to experience joy and grief during the holiday season (Gideon)
- Comfort to friend who just lost their sister (Mick)
- A family friend who helped over the years, healing for their sister’s cancer
- The answer to my raise request at work (Liz)
- Reconciliation between my dad and his brother (Liz)
- Healing of hurt in my past (Skylar)
- The family of my babysitter from childhood, lost their mom & dad recently (Karen)
- Peace for mother after grandmother moved out (Caleb)
- Healing in my eyes (Becky)
- Family member who just had a stroke & a family friend who is in hospice
- My family after the loss of my grandmother (Dan)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Debbie Carlos @ Flickr]