As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Mick & Gideon’s safe return to Austin. (Hannah)
- The prayer for neighbor Mr. Dale who is recovering from bypass surgery. (Karen)
- Brightness of the season and people in my life. (Bekah)
- All the birthday wishes and support after breakup (Ansley)
- Finishing grad school, & all the support from family & friends. (Nathan)
- Being a church that recognizes current events. (Melissa)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Johnny & Linda and their safety in India.(Hannah)
- Discernment about an art teacher position offered in India. (Mick)
- Co-worker being induced and her baby. (Vicki)
- Those experiencing grief & darkness during the holidays. (Bekah)
- My recent breakup & the anxiety along with it. (Ansley)
- Lack of work & healing after a sprained ankle. (Danny)
- Aftermath of robbery by neighbor & figuring out how to be a good neighbor (Jesse)
- Racial tension in Ferguson & around the country. (Melissa)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Noele l @ Flickr]