As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- My parents visiting out of town and being cancer survivors for the past 12 years (John B)
- Our son Joshua who was born 15 years ago and one of the reasons we moved to Austin (Karen)
- School going well this past year (Sonia)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- The Salinas family as their trying to figure out what’s wrong with David’s father (Mick)
- A friend whose husband lost his job this weekend and they have two kids
- Not receiving SSI benefits yet (Becky)
- A classmate who is a musician and has asthma and needs healing (Sonia)
- My brother Robbie who had to withdraw from college and for his healing and recovery and for family unity (Caroline)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Christie Maclean @ Flickr]