As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- Bryce and Rachael as they get married this afternoon and start a new life together (Weylin)
- For my wife being pregnant with a little girl (Nicolas)
- A friend Bonnie who was in coma but has come out of it now (Angel)
- The fall season and cooler weather (Becky)
- Being awarded social security benefits (Becky)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Ryan and Lisa whose baby hasn’t been eating well and they are deal with a bed bug outbreak (Nicolas)
- My best friend who found out her mom has cancer (Elena)
- Food stamp applications and health of my right eye (Becky)
- A friend who went overseas to help with the Ebola outbreak
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Victoria_H @ Flickr]