As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- For the blessing of sabbatical, and the ability to rest and renew. – Wey
- For my upcoming trip to India and my friend, John, who moved here from Savannah, Georgia. – Mick
- For God’s unconditional love, that we didn’t earn and was just given to us. -Anslee
- For everyone who helped me this summer. – Becky
- I was in a bad work environment and didn’t know how to get out of it. God pulled me out of, so for Him working in our lives when we don’t know it.
- Praise for this month that has been crazy and I got to spend a full day with my friend.
- For answered prayers.
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- For my sister’s relationship with God. – Mick
- For my friend, Cory, who is battling cancer, thankful for the community of people who shared their concern with me after, for Cory’s family and friends that they can still be united. – Anslee
- For peace around the world. -Becky
- For my cousin’s baby, Penny, who has blood deformities.
- For my sister in law who has a 6 month old and was diagnosed with thyroid cancer. – Jordan
- Tuning of my ear so that our collaboration with God is more active.
- For my friend, Alexa, who was in a head on collision. – Caleb
- My grandma had a stroke and has been recovering, for peace in my family as we care for her and a quick recovery.
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by John watson @ Flickr]