As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- For Matt and Sarah’s friendship, and what they’ve been to our community. – John
- For my sister who finished chemo and is cancer free for now.
- Thank God for my friends who are with me.
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- For good friends, Matt and Sarah, for safe travels and a new community. – John
- For those in Oklahoma who experienced an earthquake and for peace in the middle east. – Becky
- For Liz, who’s on an extended work trip, for her work and what they’re doing for kids. – Rachael
- For my mother who was admitted to the hospital and found a lump in her pancreas, that it isn’t harmful to her and for wisdom for the doctors.
- For my friend’s father who passed away, for love and for her family.
- For my cousin and his daughter who has cancer and it’s not looking good for them, for the situation and a miracle. -Steven
- My little sister had to tell my older sister she was lesbian and there’s a long path ahead, may the family stay together on this.
- For my previous roommate who was diagnosed with thyroid cancer a week ago.
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Mark Reimer @ Flickr]