As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- For the Vox community, for the journey we’re on together and knowing that we have a community to share in those burdens (John)
- For my dad who had a heart issue and the surgery went well (Steven)
- For Dolores and Vox for helping me this past week (Becky)
- For the World Cup, and seeing the community get together to support the US (Jacob)
- Praise god, since my heart attack things have stabilized (Julia)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- For my parents going through a rough season of life (John)
- For my cousin, David, and his daughter’s cancer is back and it’s been tough on the family as they fight this (Steven)
- My wife, Kirsten, is in Kenya, traveling home, pray for safety (Brandon)
- There’s an affiliate in Ukraine and fights have resumed, for resolve (Becky)
- For safety during bus rides (Becky)
- That US advances in the World Cup (Jacob)
- Been seeing news about the border and kids who are abandoned by their families- for the kids in detention centers and who are alone (August)
- Fiancé busted his knee, for healing and wisdom for the doctors (Sarah)
- A close cousin passed away on Easter, for family and grieving (Trevor)
- Auto immune issues have come up since my heart attack, and the doctor recommended other clinics to get it checked out, for patience during this process (Julia)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by dzesika devic @ Flickr]