As a community, we can support and celebrate with each other through prayer. Join us in praying for those both spoken and unspoken during Sunday liturgy.
Prayers of Thanksgiving. For …
- My older brother leading a research team in Ghanna that will give eye exams and glasses (Yvonne)
- Our community to be a place where people can share their stories of change and experience of resurrection (Karen)
- Stores of God taking brokenness but providing life through them. For a friend who teaches with me and her sharing the same experience of going through divorce with same husband (Dawn)
… let us bless the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Prayers of Petition. For …
- Jason Minnix’s nephew who was injured in an ATV accident, for his healing and family support (Weylin)
- My spinal injury (Charles)
- Transitioning to grad school in Portland (Dan W)
- The broken things that have happened here in Austin and that it will shape me (Dan W)
- My brother’s trip to Ghanna and their team will experience a lot of favor (Yvonne)
- A friend who’s dad is really sick (Parker)
… let us pray to the Lord. Lord have mercy.
[Photo by Jay Divinagracia @ Flickr]